How do I get that heavy barbell
over my head?
I wasn’t always a winner. Heck, I was a loser for decades.
A sugar addict and junk food junkie for 45 years, I shouldn’t be alive today. My epitaph would have read “Death by doughnuts and Dove Bars.”
Twenty-two years ago, overweight, newly divorced, without direction and unemployed, I began studying the mindset of Navy SEALs, Olympic athletes, and Greek philosophers. I developed a unique mental toughness program to overcome my negative attitude, lack of direction and life-threatening sugar addiction for good. Wow, did I get results!
If you really want success in your life, you must develop a confident, “Oh Yes I Can!” attitude and follow a proven strategy to achieve your wins. At age 69, I am 22 years off sugar and junk food. I continue to win in many areas of my life because daily I stay in a Navy SEAL confident mindset and practice the habits of Olympiads.
I want the same for you.
Are you ready to stop the burnout and start living a healthy, productive life?
Sign up for my free 15-page guide today. It is packed with powerful tips to help you get relief right now from burnout, restore your stamina and establish a more balanced life. Yes, while still being productive.
Order yours today.
YES! I want your Mental Toughness Guide
Here’s my info:
When you sign up for my Guide, I will also send you my weekly FREE mental toughness newsletter with tips for how to solve your everyday really hard problems and info on upcoming events.
A Certified Mental Toughness Coach
For two years I trained with Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine and his team (located in Carlsbad, CA) to earn my “Unbeatable Mind” coaching certification. Commander Divine’s program has helped me 20X my coaching and fitness skills to serve you even better!
Laura, you have helped me immensely. How one loses their direction, their passions, and their purpose in life, I don’t know. But you have helped me immensely to re-discover them. I so admire the work you do. You are a light and a blessing in my life. Thank you.
“Laura Eiman’s mental toughness coaching is the best investment I have ever made in my health, energy and happiness. Thank you Laura, for helping me think differently, delete my toxic thoughts and develop positive habits so I could lose the weight I could not lose, no matter how hard I tried with just diet and exercise.”
sBeing mentally confident has a huge ROI!
- I’m 22 years sugar-free (and junk food too). I have the energy and stamina of someone half my age.
- I won a Gold medal in Olympic Weightlifting and qualified for the world championships twice, (at age 64).
- I launched a small business at age 50 (knowing nothing). Three years later it was endorsed by Oprah, Rachel Ray, and Barbara Walters.
- Every Google review for my workshops, 1:1 coaching and keynotes has received 5-stars.
A little more about me:
- I went to Flying Trapeze camp in 2021, for fun and to stay mentally strong. (Standing on a three-foot kitchen stool is SHEER TERROR to me.)
- I’m an avid practitioner of Transcendental Meditation and breath work. These easy techniques help me to live a calm, confident life.
- I love CrossFit, USA Masters swimming and am a passionate Yogi – namaste!
- On my cheat day, I devour blue corn chips, guac and an IPA craft beer.
- My favorite rock band ever are the Allman Brothers.
- On my bucket list – visiting all of America’s national parks.
I am not 100% sugar-free.
Grandson Abie, my delicious “Dove Bar”.
“Cookie”, my rescue dog.
I proudly support the Navy SEAL Foundation and the Transcendental Meditation non-profit organization.
I’ve been a passionate follower of the Navy SEALs for 22 years. The most elite fighting force in the world, they have executed some of the highest risk, no-fail operations in history. I am deeply grateful to this elite team of warriors for keeping America and my family safe.
For more information visit www.navysealfoundation.org
An avid Transcendental Meditation practitioner for 6 years, this restorative practice helps me
stay calm and stable in turbulent times.
If you wish to learn how TM can help you, check out tm-women.org