over my head?
I wasn’t always a winner. Heck, I was a loser for decades.
A sugar addict and junk food junkie for 45 years, I shouldn’t be alive today. My epitaph would have read “Death by doughnuts and Dove Bars.”
Twenty-two years ago, overweight, newly divorced, without direction and unemployed, I began studying the mindset of Navy SEALs, Olympic athletes, and Greek philosophers. I developed a unique mental toughness program to overcome my negative attitude, lack of direction and life-threatening sugar addiction for good. Wow, did I get results!
Today, I believe if you really want success in your life you must go outside your comfort zone and do hard things. At age 69, I am 22 years of all sugar and junk food, mentally strong and vibrant. I am winning in many areas of my life because I consistently stay in a Navy SEAL, solutions-based mindset and I do hard things daily, with an “Oh Yes I Can” Olympian attitude.
I want the same for you.
Are you ready to stop the burnout and start living a healthy, productive life?
Sign up for my free 15-page guide today. It is packed with powerful tips to help you get relief right now from burnout, restore your stamina and establish a more balanced life. Yes, while still being productive.
Order yours today.
YES! I want your Mental Toughness Guide
Here’s my info:
When you sign up for my Guide, I will also send you my weekly FREE mental toughness newsletter with tips for how to solve your everyday really hard problems and info on upcoming events.
A Certified Mental Toughness Coach
For two years I trained with Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine and his team (located in Carlsbad, CA) to earn my “Unbeatable Mind” coaching certification. Commander Divine’s program has helped me 20X my coaching and fitness skills to serve you even better!
Being mentally tough has a huge ROI!
- I’m 22 years sugar-free (and junk food too). I have the energy and stamina of someone half my age.
- I won a Gold medal in Olympic Weightlifting and qualified for the world championships twice, (ahem…at age 64).
- I launched a small business at age 50 (knowing nothing). Three years later it was endorsed by Oprah, Rachel Ray, and Barbara Walters.
- Every Google review for my workshops, 1:1 coaching and keynotes is 5-star.
A little more about me:
- I went to Flying Trapeze camp in 2021, for fun and to stay mentally strong and confident. (Standing on a three-foot kitchen stool is SHEER TERROR to me.)
- I’m an avid practitioner of transcendental meditation and breath work. This is fundamental for living a calm, confident life.
- I love CrossFit, USA Masters swimming and am a passionate Yogi – namaste!
- On my cheat day, I devour blue corn chips, guac and an IPA craft beer.
- My favorite rock band ever are the Allman Brothers.
- First on my bucket list – visiting all of America’s national parks.
Grandson Abie, my delicious “Dove Bar”.
“Cookie”, my rescue dog.
I’ve been a passionate follower of the Navy SEALs for 22 years. The most elite fighting force in the world, they have executed some of the highest risk, no-fail operations in history. I am deeply grateful to this elite team of warriors for keeping America and my family safe.
For more information visit www.navysealfoundation.org